Category Archives: Marc Arazi

France bans Apple iPhone 12 while Canadians remain at risk – An immediate ban in Canada is imperative to protect public health – September 18, 2023

(click on photo to enlarge) https://www.reuters.com/technology/french-watchdog-halts-iphone-12-sales-over-too-high-radiation-minister-2023-09-12/

France bans Apple iPhone 12 while Canadians remain at risk

An immediate ban in Canada is imperative to protect public health

For immediate release

OAKVILLE, ON.

September 18, 2023 – Canada is continuing to permit sales of Apple’s iPhone 12 even after it has been banned from sale in France because it emits dangerously high levels of microwave radiofrequency radiation.

On September 12th, France’s regulator announced that sales of Apple’s iPhone 12 were banned until Apple implemented changes that would reduce the level of microwave radiofrequency radiation emissions below France’s regulatory maximum Specific Absorption Rate (SAR).

Although Health Canada’s Safety Code 6 SAR maximum limits are lower, the iPhone 12 phones remain on the Canadian market. Canada’s cell phone emissions regulator, Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) says that Canada has some of the toughest standards for cell phone safety in the world: every device needs to pass rigorous testing and a certification process before being sold, and they are then regularly audited afterward.

If France’s SAR limits are breached, how can Canada’s not be exceeded to an even greater degree? We’ve been asking.

After nearly three years, Sharon Noble, Director, Citizens for Safer Tech, finally received information about ISED’s cell phone Market Surveillance Program. In the five years of audits sent to Ms Noble, a total of only 90 phones had been tested. None had been tested at zero distance from the body, where many people use and store their phones. “The report I received confirmed my worst fears – few cell phones are tested. The iPhone 12 has been sold in Canada since 2020, yet it was not listed in the report ISED recently provided. This means that it was not tested by ISED before it went on the market, and so Canadians, including children, have been using a phone that most likely exceeds Health Canada’s exposure standard when used against the body such as when carried in a pocket. To protect Canadians health, it is imperative that the Apple iPhone12 be withdrawn immediately from the Canadian market – as should all other wireless devices that exceed Canadian SAR limits – until their emissions are compliant. Safety Code 6 states clearly that its SAR limits ‘shall not be exceeded.’”

Surprisingly, ISED also confirmed that Canada’s SAR standards may be met by measuring the SAR with the phones at a distance from the body—not next to the body. SAR decreases as the device is moved away from the head or body.

Many well-respected independent scientists have published high quality peer reviewed studies showing that microwave radiofrequency radiation emitted by wireless devices such as cell phones can cause biological harm ranging from inflammation, DNA damage and tumours, to cardiac and fertility problems, headaches and brain fog, all at exposures below Safety Code 6 maximum limits.

The World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer classified microwave radiofrequency radiation as a possible human carcinogen in 2011, based largely on human epidemiological studies. The Agency now lists it as a high priority for re-evaluation, to include subsequent large scale animal studies demonstrating “clear evidence” of carcinogenicity. Meg Sears, Chair of Prevent Cancer Now said, “Cancers are increasing rapidly in younger Canadians, and wireless radiation as well as chemicals, nutrition and activities are implicated. Radiation from wireless devices magnifies toxicities of hazardous chemicals, so we need to reduce both. There are lower- and zero-exposure options for communications, to choose at home and school; at work and play.”

It is time that this lack of protection is examined by our legislators, with clear recommendations to rectify the inadequate regulation of cell phones and other wireless devices. Frank Clegg, CEO of Canadians for Safe Technology and former President of Microsoft Canada says, “It is long overdue that Health Canada ditches the disproven premise that only heating can cause harm, and incorporate the evidence of adverse non-thermal effects at exposure levels far below Safety Code 6. One step in the right direction would be a full examination by the House of Commons’ Health Committee. Another is to provide adequate warnings about the use of cell phones with full disclosure of SAR values when cell phones are held next to the body. Our health depends on it.”

For further information, please contact:

Sharon Noble, Citizens for Safer Tech

Email: citizensforsafertech@shaw.ca

Meg Sears, Prevent Cancer Now

Phone: 613 297-6042

Frank Clegg, Canadians for Safe Technology

Email: Frank@c4st.org

Marg Friesen, Canadians for Safe Technology

Email: Marg.c4st@gmail.com

= = =

https://normryder.substack.com/p/france-bans-apple-iphone-12-while

Phonegate Scandal Updates by Dr. Marc Arazi – France, Sharon Noble – Canada, Theodora Scarato – USA

(click on photo to enlarge) https://phonegatealert.org/en/list-of-mobile-phones-with-non-compliant-sars-removed-or-updated-in-france-2/

Video conference in Canada to present Phonegate scandal – March 31, 2023: https://phonegatealert.org/en/video-conference-in-canada-to-present-phonegate-scandal/

The presentation in English on March 28, 2023 by Dr. Marc Arazi and Sharon Noble, our Canadian board member, of the Phonegate health and industry scandal and its implications in Canada received a lot of attention from the participants in this videoconference.  Thanks to Canadians for Safe Technology (C4ST) for the invitation!

Dr. Marc Arazi gave update on Phonegate Scandal in France:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AIOj4h0oho4ZTFE&id=2FF4624BC7546634%2152292&cid=2FF4624BC7546634&parId=root&parQt=sharedby&o=OneUp

Sharon Noble presented the results of her 3 year struggle to get information from Health Canada and ISED re. cellphone testing:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AFK02jLai%5Fkj6CA&id=2FF4624BC7546634%2152694&cid=2FF4624BC7546634&parId=root&parQt=sharedby&o=OneUp

+ Slides of Presentation: https://phonegatealert.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/FINAL_pdf-PHONEGATE-Sharon-Noble-Talk-C4ST-mtg-28March2023.pdf

Theodora Scarato gave update on cellphone safety in USA:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ACTQ31l7CgT5jXo&id=2FF4624BC7546634%2152873&cid=2FF4624BC7546634&parId=root&parQt=sharedby&o=OneUp

 

Phonegate Canada: Court authorizes class action against Apple and Samsung – September 27, 2022

(click on photo to enlarge)

In a judgementhttps://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Quebec-Class-Action-Judgement-500-06-001018-197-Tracey-Arial-et-al-v.-Apple-Canada-Inc.Apple-Inc.-and-Samsung-Electronics-CanadaSamsung-Electronics-Co.-Ltd.-Sept.22-2022.pdf – rendered on September 22, 2022, the seven plaintiffs, Tracey Ariel, Claire O’Brien, Erika Patton, Zoe Patton, Alex Tasciyan, Mathew Nucciarone and Vito Decicco, have been given a win by Judge Christian Immer.                  They will therefore be allowed to launch a class action against the manufacturers of Apple and Samsung smartphones, in the context of the Phonegate scandal.

The action had been initiated in September 2019 by Attorney Charles O Brien, following the revelations in August 2019 of American journalist (and 2008 Pulitzer Prize winner) Sam Roe in the Chicago Tribune.

(video 10:08) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfUUnxucif8&t=36s

Just recently (end of August 2022), in the U.S. Phonegate case, a ruling did not hold the giant Apple accountable for the overexposure of users of its iPhones.

Phonegate could cost Apple and Samsung dearly

The Canadian decision also authorizes a claim for damages against Apple Canada, Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Canada and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. As a result, the seven plaintiffs will have the status of representatives of the class defined by the following wording:

« Any physical person residing or domiciled in Quebec, who has, since September 11, 2016, purchased or leased and used an Apple or Samsung cellphone. »

It is therefore nearly 8.5 million people who are concerned, knowing that according to a recent study, 81% of Quebec adults have a smartphone – iPhones and Android smartphones share the Quebec market. Now, millions of consumers are potentially and directly concerned by this judgment and by obtaining damages.

Questions that need answering

Judge Immer identified several primary issues of fact and law that will need to be addressed collectively: ….

https://phonegatealert.org/en/class-action-apple-samsung/

see 1) – https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2022-09-26-major-canadian-lawsuit-proceeds/

 

List of mobile phones with non-compliant SARs removed or updated in France by Alerte Phone Gate – July 28, 2022

https://phonegatealert.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/E-Table-phones-28.07.22-France.pdf
from
https://phonegatealert.org/en/list-of-mobile-phones-with-non-compliant-sars-removed-or-updated-in-france

(click on photo to enlarge)

List of mobile phones with non-compliant SARs removed or updated in France

https://phonegatealert.org/en/list-of-mobile-phones-with-non-compliant-sars-removed-or-updated-in-france

To date, 30 different models of mobile phones with non compliant SARs have been either withdrawn from the French market or have had their Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) updated by software.

Exceeding SAR for the XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 9 PRO….

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus pinned for exceeding SAR….

Attention danger for the RealMe 7i of Oppo….

Nokia and the French retailer Boulanger sanctioned….

**Updated list of cell phones dangerous to health**

https://phonegatealert.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/E-Table-phones-28.07.22-France.pdf

List of dangerous models that have not been removed or updated

Find also the list of more than 250 other models sold before June 2017 and which must be either withdrawn or updated after advice from the French health agency (ANSES) and the government….

https://www.phonegatealert.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Dossier-de-presse-liste-des-mod%C3%A9les-%C3%A0-risques-28-juin-2018.pdf   (see: https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/list-of-mobile-phones-with-non-compliant-sars-removed-or-updated-in-france-by-alert-phone-gate-april-25-2021/)

List of major mobile phone manufacturers affected by a SAR exceedance:

Alcatel
Allview
Apple
Archos
BlackBerry
Echo
Gigaset
Honor
HTC
Huawei
LG
Motorola
Nokia.
OnePlus

Oppo
Razer
Samsung.
Sony mobile
Wiko.
Xiaomi

Campaign protect your health from radiofrequency radiation of your smartphone

https://phonegatealert.org/en/campaign-protect-health-radiofrequency-radiation-smartphone

Campaign to alert and sharing information about how radiofrequency radiation of mobile phone affect our health

 

 

Canada: 9 out of 10 cell phones exceed regulatory limits in real use

(click on photo to enlarge)

 Press release, July 5, 2022

Our new revelations show that 9 out of 10 cell phones in Canada are dangerous for user’s health. And Canadian authorities are doing everything they can to hide it for as long as possible…Read and share our new press release,

https://phonegatealert.org/en/canada-9-out-of-10-cell-phones-exceed-regulatory-limits-in-real-use

The Team

BUY THE BOOK PHONEGATE

More info:

1)  https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/2022-07-05-90-of-cell-phones-tested-in-canada-exceed-safety-code-6/

 

Unsafe Canadian cell phones: the list finally released! by Phonegate Alert – March 29, 2022

It took two years before Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) sent our local contact, Sharon Noble, the list of Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) levels of unsafe cell phones tested between 2016 and 2021 in Canada.

This is a new victory for Phonegate Alert, our international NGO, as well as for Dr. Marc Arazi who revealed the scandal in 2016. Our deepest thanks go to Sharon Noble, whose tenacity finally made it possible to communicate this important data.

Transmission of the list of 90 smartphones controlled by the Canadian authorities

Sharon’s work was made possible through the « Access to Information Act (The Act) ». In an email dated March 25, 2022, the ISED finally sent her a list of ninety tested smartphones. This number of 90 represents an annual average of about 20 tests – by comparison, France tests an average of 70 per year (i.e., barely 15% of the cell phones put on the French market!).

A large part of the cell phones tested in Canada came from manufacturers, the others were taken from the shelves of stores. Although many of the best-known brands were tested, only two smartphones from Apple were included, which, given the brand’s leading position in the North American market, seems to us to be insufficient.

CellPhoneSARTests-ISED-A-2020-00915RecordsMar25:22

continued: https://phonegatealert.org/en/unsafe-canadian-cell-phones

Press Release – Mobi-Kids: A study with controversial results by Phonegate Alert – January 10, 2022

https://www.phonegatealert.org/en/mobi-kids-study-with-controversial-results (click on photo to enlarge)

Expected since 2016, the Mobi-kids study has just been published – in all discretion – on December 30, 2021, in the scientific journal Environment International. We reveal in exclusivity the serious conflicts of interest among the experts and the major role of the operator Orange in distorting the science.

https://www.phonegatealert.org/en/mobi-kids-study-with-controversial-results

Thank you in advance to relay widely around you!

We wish you a happy new year 2022 and especially good health

The Phonegate Alert team

Adresse mail contact: contact@phonegatealert.org

Alerte Phonegate · Nogent sur Marne · Nogent sur Marne 94130 · France

ANSES 5G report – Phonegate Alert and Robin des Toits denounce in their counter-expertise a position openly favorable to the industrial lobby and which endangers public health!

(click on photos to enlarge)

From: “Phonegate Alert” <contact@phonegatealert.org>
Sent: May 29, 2021
Subject: ANSES 5G report: AP and RdT denounce a position openly favorable to the industrial lobby that endangers public health!

Press release Saturday May 29, 2021

Access the counter-expertise report

https://www.phonegatealert.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Analysis-of-5G-ANSES-report-by-AP-and-RdT.pdf

DONATE

SIGN OUR PETITION

Copyright © Alerte Phonegate Tous droits réservés.
Adresse mail contact: contact@phonegatealert.org

Alerte Phonegate · Nogent sur Marne · Nogent sur Marne 94130 · France

 

 

 

List of mobile phones with non-compliant SARs removed or updated in France by Alert Phone Gate – April 25, 2021

(click on photo to enlarge)

Dear supporter,
The list grows to 28 cell phones dangerous to health either withdrawn or updated in France after control of regulatory exceedances of the exposure level (SAR).
➡️ Update in April of the EssentialB HeYou 40 and 60 sold by Boulanger
➡️ Only the Razer Phone 2 withdrawn in France and Denmark
➡️ Since October 2019 the French Government has still not withdrawn the more than 250 models placed on the market before June 2017 as recommended by ANSES

https://www.phonegatealert.org/en/list-of-mobile-phones-with-non-compliant-sars-removed-or-updated-in-france

Please share widely,
The Team

Copyright © Alerte Phonegate Tous droits réservés.
Adresse mail contact: contact@phonegatealert.org

**see Updated List: https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/list-of-mobile-phones-with-non-compliant-sars-removed-or-updated-in-france-by-alerte-phone-gate-july-28-2022/

List updated as of April 25, 2021

To date, 28 different models of cell phones dangerous to the health of users have been either withdrawn from the French market or have had their Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) updated by software. Among the latest tested with a SAR trunk “non-compliant” we find the smartphone Nokia 7 Plus (SAR 3.48 W/kg) and Sony XPERIA 5 (2.64 W/kg). The manufacturer HMD GLOBAL OY (Nokia) received a financial penalty of 7 500 euros. And very recently in March and April 2021 two smartphones sold by the distributor Boulanger (EssentielB HeYou 60 and 40) with a SAR trunk and limbs “at risk” respectively of 2.86 W/kg and 5.26 W/kg for the HeYou 60 was sanctioned for exceeding regulatory thresholds.

You can download the list of deceptive and health-endangering smartphones here   (https://www.phonegatealert.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Copie-de-List-of-French-cell-phone-exceeding-SAR-limits-24-Apr-2021-002.pdf)

Find also the list of more than 250 other models sold before June 2017 and which must be either withdrawn or updated after advice from the French health agency (ANSES) and the government.

https://www.phonegatealert.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Dossier-de-presse-liste-des-mod%C3%A9les-%C3%A0-risques-28-juin-2018.pdf   (from: https://www.phonegatealert.org/en/appeal-for-the-withdrawal-of-more-than-250-mobile-phone-models-in-france-europe-and-internationally)

List of major mobile phone manufacturers affected by a SAR exceedance

Alcatel
Allview
Apple
Archos
BlackBerry
Echo
Gigaset
Honor
HTC
Huawei
LG
Motorola
Nokia
OnePlus
Razer
Samsung
Sony mobile
Wiko
Xiaomi

= = =

Sign the Petition – https://www.change.org/p/ms-el%C5%BCbieta-bie%C5%84kowska-protect-the-health-of-millions-of-mobile-phone-users

Alert Phone Gate News – https://www.phonegatealert.org/en

No way to confine the Phonegate scandal! – March 26, 2021

https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/alert-phonegate-fichier01-vf-EN-1.png

(click on photos to enlarge)

https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/alert-phonegate-fichier02-vf-EN-1.png
https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/alert-phonegate-fichier03-vf-EN-2.png

Dear supporter,

During this period, we use our cell phones even more. Cautionary advice is necessary, especially for children, pregnant women and pacemaker wearers. We are counting on you to help us relay our campaign “Your smartphone is dangerous”. You will find on our website 3 different visuals and 3 animations in French and in English. Thank you in advance !
https://www.phonegatealert.org/en/campaign-protect-health-radiofrequency-radiation-smartphone

Several articles have been published this week about Dr Arazi’s book, including one for about fifty agricultural weeklies, on the precautions to take:
http://www.oise-agricole.fr/actualites/telephonie-mobile-10-precautions-pour-agriculteurs:BLG180NQ.html

The one of our Belgian friends is particularly well researched:
https://cutt.ly/OxEBbjx

And that of our German friends of Kompetitivinitiative written by the director of the film “Thank you for calling”:
https://kompetenzinitiative.com/gesellschaft/phonegate-die-mission-des-dr-marc-arazi-the-mission-of-dr-marc-arazi/

Note also this great Stop5G initiative carried by our friend and board member Prakash Munshi, with the Indian actress Juhi Chawla among her millions of followers:
https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/juhi-chawla-shares-photos-of-her-stop-5g-initiative-fans-thank-her-for-raising-her-voice.htm

Best regards,
The team

https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Phonegate-by-Dr.-Marc-Arazi.jpg

The translation of the book “Phonegate” into English is almost finished and we are currently working to make it available to you as soon as possible.  https://www.leslibraires.fr/livre/17882628-phonegate-tous-surexposes-tous-trompes-tous–marc-arazi-massot-editions

PARTICIPATE IN THE SUPPORT CAMPAIGN

JOIN PHONEGATE ALERT

SIGN OUR PETITION

Copyright © Alerte Phonegate Tous droits réservés.
Adresse mail contact: contact@phonegatealert.org