Happy Canada Day! There will be no update on this holiday.
1) An interesting tweet (and you don’t need to have a twitter account to access this tweet) in which Rodney Croft, now head of ICNIRP, says something totally mind blowing. And in so doing, he makes it sound as if the concerns about 2G, 3G and 4G were not relevant. He has long been known to be “biased” toward industry and supports totally ICNIRP’s claim that RF is not harmful because it doesn’t heat.
“No harm associated with 5G…. but then he says yes there is very limited studies? From a science perspective that just isn’t relevant? In other words; “from a science perspective, science isn’t relevant” #Rodney_Croft”
No harm associated with 5G… but then he say yes there is very limited studies?
From a science perspective that just isn't relevant? In other words; "from a science perspective, science isn't relevant" #Rodney_Croft#ICNIRP chair in action #scam #FakeProtection #EMF #5G #logic pic.twitter.com/9f6ubG1oie
— Agatta Ratta (@AgattaRatta) June 22, 2020
2) EHT (Environmental Health Trust) and more than 1800 others made submissions to the FCC in response to the agency’s proposal to extend the current exposure limits to 5G’s milliwave frequencies. Not for the first time, significant numbers of studies showing biological harm associated with EMR were presented to the FCC. The FCC has consistently maintained the ICNIRP limits and, like Health Canada, continues to ignore science. There is so much excellent scientific information in these documents that we can use in letters, presentations, etc.
“We encourage you to download and share these extensive filings.
Read the 78-page Environmental Health Trust FCC Submission 19-226 “Proposed FCC Changes to Measuring and Evaluating Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields and Wireless Power Transfer Devices are Flawed” by Paul Ben Ishai, Mikko Ahonen, Hugo Gonçalves Silva, and Devra Davis.
Read the 70-page Appendix 2: Worldwide Governmental Actions on Cell Phones and Wireless Rradiation Limits Detailing Actions by Governments Worldwide on EMFs.
Read Ronald Melnick, PhD’s submission on why FCC’s proposal rests on unproven assumptions.
Read the scientists’ letters to the FDA to retract their “study.” ” and many more.
Proposed FCC changes to Measuring and Evaluating Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields and Wireless Power Transfer Devices are Flawed: need for biologically-based standards
3) Many municipalities around the world are passing resolutions calling for a halt on the 5G grid, primarily due to health concerns.
That’s Amore! 5G Opposition in Italy Includes 400+ Municipalities Taking Action to Halt Installation
“As of May 23, 2020 there were according to Stop 5G Italia
– 469 MUNICIPALITIES OFFICIALLY STOP 5G
– 309 STATUTORY AUDITORS HAVE DELIVERED ORDINANCES STOP 5G
– 2 REGIONS HAVE APPROVED MOTIONS FOR THE PRECAUTION”
INTERNATIONAL ACTIONS TO HALT AND DELAY 5G
The EHT’s list by country. I don’t see Canada’s 5 communities that have passed such resolutions, but I will send to ensure they get the information. Hopefully, we will have more to add.
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.” Albert Einstein