1) Two major court cases in Europe, within the last few months, set precedents for future legal cases. One confirms the decision in Italy that there is sufficient scientific evidence to conclude that cell phone usage led to an acoustic neuroma. The legal opinion found that building and implementing a 5G grid contravenes human rights and environmental laws because there is scientific evidence showing that EMR is dangerous to all living things.
Summary of the Turin Court of Appeal
(click on photos to enlarge)
Legal Opinion on whether it would be in contravention of human rights and environmental law to establish the 5G-system in Denmark
” 3. Conclusion and final remarks. It is the conclusion of this legal opinion that establishing and activating a 5G-network, as it is currently described, would be in contravention of current human and environmental laws enshrined in the European Convention on Human Rights, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, EU regulations, and the Bern- and Bonn-conventions.
The reason is the very significant body of scientific documentation available, showing that radiofrequent electromagnetic radiation is harmful and dangerous to the health of humans (particularly children), animals and plants. This also applies when the radiation remains within the limits recommended by ICNIRP and currently used in Denmark as well as broadly within the EU.
The exact damaging effects to health from 5G are not known, since the system is not exactly defined, though given the background of the current research on the effects of radiofrequent electromagnetic radiation on, e.g. the bodies of humans and animals, including the provocation of DNA damage and oxidative stress, it appears highly unlikely that it would not lead to similar harm as the current systems, particularly since it is based on the same basic form of radiation.”
2) A member reports that fiber optic cable is being laid in areas of Nanaimo, with men working side by side in spite of the “social distancing” requirement. Telus should be ashamed for putting these people and their families at risk. Anyone taking photos of this? And is it happening elsewhere in BC? If so, send to me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get these out on facebook, etc.
3) An excellent opinion piece in response to the recent decision by ICNIRP, an unofficial, industry-supportive agency, to ignore science and increase the already dangerous RF exposure guidelines. Notice the significant questions asked of the WHO EMR team leader (Van Deventer) last Nov — which are still unanswered. Repacholi was her mentor and, even though being an engineer, influences WHO EMF project greatly,
WHO Ignores Questions by Scientists, Poised to Okay 5℃ Heating of Eyes by 5G
“… the new guidelines claim that it is safe to raise the temperature of shallower parts of the eye by 5 degrees Celsius, and of the brain by 2 degrees Celsius. In ICNIRP’s previous guidelines, the threshold for harm of the brain was deemed heating by 1 degree Celsius….
Despite criticisms that ICNIRP ignores any scientific evidence that would be awkward for the industries it represents, the WHO treats it as the official standard-setting body, and incorporates its views into its “factsheets” for the public, with no consideration of opposing viewpoints.”
4) Americans for Responsible Technology is holding a Zoom meeting on Thurs. April 02 to help people mobilize, organize and motivate to address the 5G grid development. Details are below in Letters.
5) Additional information about the Covid-19 tracing app that was in last night’s update. Thanks to a member for sharing.
An Official WHO App Will Be a “Waze for Covid-19”
“Kraft describes the app as a “Waze for COVID-19,” providing navigation advice not for the roads but instead for people’s “COVID journey.” His goal is to have the app provide hyperlocal information for people, and to have people’s data feed back to public health officials to improve the app’s accuracy.
Since smartphones maintain a GPS history of the user’s location, they’re uniquely suited for contact tracing, in which public health officials try to determine whom an infected person has been in contact with….
In China and South Korea, apps that collected data for contact tracing were key to stopping the coronavirus’s spread—but they also enabled mass surveillance in China and the release of private information in South Korea. Epidemiologists are currently debating whether such apps should be used in Europe and the United States, and whether the benefits outweigh the privacy concerns.”
Tomorrow at 8pm EST (5pm PST) we’ll be hosting an online 5G action mobilization session! During this event, the executive team at Americans for Responsible Technology will answer some of the most commonly asked questions, including:
– How do I start and grow my own local 5G action group?
– How do I get others in my community involved?
– How do I work effectively with local officials? How do I handle the press?
– What kind of content should I post to social media to raise awareness?
– What are the current national campaigns being managed by 5G Crisis?
We will host the training session on Facebook Live and Zoom simultaneously, so please join us using whichever platform you prefer.
If you will be accessing the training via Zoom, click on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link (below) or dial the appropriate phone number (also below) tomorrow at 8pm EST (5pm PST). If you would like to view a brief video tutorial on how to join a Zoom meeting, click here. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
The only way we can beat the telecom industry is together. Thanks for all you do, and hope to see you tomorrow!
-The 5G Crisis Team
Access 5G Action Online Training
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 956 743 058
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,956743058# US (New York)
+13126266799,,956743058# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 956 743 058
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/awBz9k8CL
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela